Skip to main content
We were so excited to tell the world about the  good news...but we wanted to only tell our close friends and family until I was farther along in my pregnancy. So we invited them out to dinner and told them we were celebrating a late birthday dinner for Bruce, since many of them weren't able to attend his birthday dinner an hour away from San Diego. As Bruce was getting ready to take the group picture at the beginning of dinner he said "Everyone smile and say...Katie's pregnant!"..then he took the picture. A few people (my mom and others thought he was joking) then I started to cry with happiness and they I looked at them and said it was true! At that point my mom really started to cry! Bruce's parents are on the right hand side of the picture, my brother, brother in law, sister in law, baby Kira, Amber, Mike, Danny, cousin Kristi, mom, and Dominic are all pictured here. I was so glad to finally tell someone! Hopefully people aren't searching for my blog and find it before I tell them...


Happy Birthday Daddy 2-B

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our first ultrasound~ 15 weeks

DIY Cookbook: stalk your friend's Pinterest boards!

I wanted to do something nice for my friend who enjoys cooking, so I stalked her Pinterest. She had pinned a DIY cookbook and some recipes. This was a no-brainer; make her a cookbook and print out the recipes she pinned :)! Supplies Used: 3ring Binder with clear cover Printer/paper and lots of clear page protectors! Page dividers Scrapbook paper Stickers This is what the cover ended up looking like with the Family's last name as the heading In the back I added a cupcake box, and a Veggie cooking cheat sheet Closer look of what I added to the inside pockets Inside I added a card, recipe cards, a weekly meal planning organizer and other  chef must have's I printed one recipe for each section and placed it inside the page protectors The back cover;  Scrapbook paper, then glued a Measurement Conversion Chart to it for quick reference. Bad picture...but it reads "Get Cookin'" Personally, I used 6 page di...

Stress'n me out!

So my baby girl is teething and some days I get really stressed when she is inconsolable and fussy- some days she just wants me to hold her all day! This led me to create a Stress Relief Board on my Pinterest page. Check it out to see what helps a working mom of a teething baby relax...when she's asleep or her dad is holding her that is... Pinterest Stress Relief Board Currently Reading
Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace