Skip to main content

week 17...ish

Memorial weekend after eating a lot of BBQ and snacks...
In the baby's future room....                            


















We cannot wait for June 11th, when we have our 20 week ultrasound and find out the gender of our baby! I have been feeling well, but my doctor said I am on the borderline of being anemic, so I am taking more iron supplements including my pre-natals. I haven't felt the baby kick or move yet...but can't wait to feel that!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our first ultrasound~ 15 weeks

Stress'n me out!

So my baby girl is teething and some days I get really stressed when she is inconsolable and fussy- some days she just wants me to hold her all day! This led me to create a Stress Relief Board on my Pinterest page. Check it out to see what helps a working mom of a teething baby relax...when she's asleep or her dad is holding her that is... Pinterest Stress Relief Board Currently Reading

Get gift cards for shopping!

Using eBates, you go to your favorite websites : walmart, groupon, sephora, home depot, etc. and eBates gives you a percentage back that goes on a gift card!
Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace