Skip to main content

Craft Room (laundry room makeover)

I have the best husband ever! I am lucky he is so crafty and a hard worker. We have a laundry room with enough space for a desk, so I showed him some other craft rooms I've found on Pinterest and he got inspired! Here is my craft/wrapping/couponing space.
                                                 BEFORE:

Laundry Room Space Before


Home Depot
  • wood
  • pegboard
  • paint (white and "feldspar" Behr) I bought a whole gallon of the wall paint-half would have been plenty
  • pegboard baskets (set of 3) + extra hooks

    Other stores

  • mason jars (purchased at grocery store)
  • Photo stand (Michaels Craft store on clearance for $2) use to put iPad or books on
  • "Imagine" wall decor (TJ Max)
  • multi-plug outlet (already had, but you can find at a hardware store)
  • Chalkboard Cookie sheet (used an old cookie sheet and sprayed it with chalkboard paint, my husband is supposed to build me a frame) 
  • Plastic storage drawers (Target)
   AFTER: 
                                                                

There is a trash can under the open part on the left side so I just swipe all my trash to the left!

Screw in mason jar lids to wood to keep "nick nacks"  in...

They love the new room!

Thinking of painting the pegboard brown with some leftover paint I have

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our first ultrasound~ 15 weeks

Stress'n me out!

So my baby girl is teething and some days I get really stressed when she is inconsolable and fussy- some days she just wants me to hold her all day! This led me to create a Stress Relief Board on my Pinterest page. Check it out to see what helps a working mom of a teething baby relax...when she's asleep or her dad is holding her that is... Pinterest Stress Relief Board Currently Reading

Get gift cards for shopping!

Using eBates, you go to your favorite websites : walmart, groupon, sephora, home depot, etc. and eBates gives you a percentage back that goes on a gift card!
Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace