Skip to main content

Mother's Day Candy Jars

I wanted to create a gift for all the mothers at my work and didn't want to purchase individual gifts. I have about 15 moms at my job so I used the idea of a candy "bar" and came up with this:

Supplies
Mason Jars
Printable Tags
Variety of Candy
Colored paper
Printer
Scissors
Double Sided Tape

Directions
I bought candy that I could create fun names for:
Hot Tamales-Hot Momma
Peppermint Patties-Mint 2 B A Mom
Gummies-Life is Sweet
Hershey Gold- Heart of Gold
Starburst-Star Mom
(The possibilities are endless of what names you could come up with...these are just some suggestions)
Place each candy in separate mason jars, then print tags from this link:
Chalk Style Printable Labels





You can print them using sticker printer paper or if you don't have any, I just used double sided tape to stick to the front of the jars. Then you could finish off the jars with a ribbon tied to the neck if you wanted..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our first ultrasound~ 15 weeks

DIY Cookbook: stalk your friend's Pinterest boards!

I wanted to do something nice for my friend who enjoys cooking, so I stalked her Pinterest. She had pinned a DIY cookbook and some recipes. This was a no-brainer; make her a cookbook and print out the recipes she pinned :)! Supplies Used: 3ring Binder with clear cover Printer/paper and lots of clear page protectors! Page dividers Scrapbook paper Stickers This is what the cover ended up looking like with the Family's last name as the heading In the back I added a cupcake box, and a Veggie cooking cheat sheet Closer look of what I added to the inside pockets Inside I added a card, recipe cards, a weekly meal planning organizer and other  chef must have's I printed one recipe for each section and placed it inside the page protectors The back cover;  Scrapbook paper, then glued a Measurement Conversion Chart to it for quick reference. Bad picture...but it reads "Get Cookin'" Personally, I used 6 page di...

Teachers & Stay-at-Home Moms (Make Extra $$ This Summer)

As a substitute teacher, I do not get paid during the summer months and I haven't found any luck with tutoring over the summer either. I only work part-time on my husband's days off (bummer for him). So I began researching a few months before summer arrives to plan ahead and see what's out there for moms or subs. I don't want to go anywhere; I am looking for a telecommute job or online job where I can work on my own time while my baby is napping. So here is what I found: 1.  Work at Home Job Listings This is a great database website that takes you to other websites that are hiring for at home jobs. You can search your area (mine came up with zero). Or you can scroll down and browse a list of newly added jobs. Some examples of jobs are bloggers, editors, telemarketer, writers, tech. support, developer, and even an Android App. reviewer. 2.  Mystery Shopping Provider This might be a fun way to earn money if your a stay at home mom who doesn't necessarily like ...
Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace