Skip to main content

Week 9ish..Doctor! Doctor!

So I was excited to hear back from a low-cost insurance program for pregnant women, where I can get everything I need for prenatal care for a low monthly cost and I talked to them a few days ago and I was denied because we make too much money! Of course they don't take into account our bills and mortgage payment, so now I am starting again at square one to try to find a program or low cost insurance. I am so anxious to see a doctor to be reassured and hear our baby's heartbeat, I am waiting until Monday to start calling around to hospitals and Neighborhood Families to see what types of payment plans they have for pregnant women without insurance. Note to self before we have our second baby- get health insurance situated before getting pregnant!

Comments

  1. good news! I was able to re-apply using our last year's tax return and we make under the guidelines. So I know I am qualified, I just have to wait another 2-3 weeks for them to officially approve me! So it looks like I'll be 12 weeks by the time I see a doctor...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Our first ultrasound~ 15 weeks

DIY Cookbook: stalk your friend's Pinterest boards!

I wanted to do something nice for my friend who enjoys cooking, so I stalked her Pinterest. She had pinned a DIY cookbook and some recipes. This was a no-brainer; make her a cookbook and print out the recipes she pinned :)! Supplies Used: 3ring Binder with clear cover Printer/paper and lots of clear page protectors! Page dividers Scrapbook paper Stickers This is what the cover ended up looking like with the Family's last name as the heading In the back I added a cupcake box, and a Veggie cooking cheat sheet Closer look of what I added to the inside pockets Inside I added a card, recipe cards, a weekly meal planning organizer and other  chef must have's I printed one recipe for each section and placed it inside the page protectors The back cover;  Scrapbook paper, then glued a Measurement Conversion Chart to it for quick reference. Bad picture...but it reads "Get Cookin'" Personally, I used 6 page di...

Teachers & Stay-at-Home Moms (Make Extra $$ This Summer)

As a substitute teacher, I do not get paid during the summer months and I haven't found any luck with tutoring over the summer either. I only work part-time on my husband's days off (bummer for him). So I began researching a few months before summer arrives to plan ahead and see what's out there for moms or subs. I don't want to go anywhere; I am looking for a telecommute job or online job where I can work on my own time while my baby is napping. So here is what I found: 1.  Work at Home Job Listings This is a great database website that takes you to other websites that are hiring for at home jobs. You can search your area (mine came up with zero). Or you can scroll down and browse a list of newly added jobs. Some examples of jobs are bloggers, editors, telemarketer, writers, tech. support, developer, and even an Android App. reviewer. 2.  Mystery Shopping Provider This might be a fun way to earn money if your a stay at home mom who doesn't necessarily like ...
Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace